Well, I went out last night with my friends Joe, Jeff jeffdintexas
, and Dave to watch The Hills Have Eyes 2
. We went to the Richey Road Movie Tavern on I-45.( Collapse )
I need to rant about the theater though.
It was really bad:
- jeffdintexas complained about the bar top flooded with beer and no one was cleaning it.
- Restroom urinals don't flush. They were overflowing and the floor was yucky.
- There was no soap at the sink
- Credit card payments took forever. There's always something wrong that happens. They don't give you a receipt coz they're always out of paper or something.
- The place looks run down already. It's just been around for a year or so.
The food and drinks are great though. I like eating there. It's just that the services and facilities suck big time.
I remember watching Superman Returns
last year at this theater and that turned out well. What's happening to this theater nowadays?